- $200 per night for first couple + $20 per night for each additional person – children and adults (infants under 2 years stay free)
- 2 night minimum stay – Discounts may apply for longer stays
- Check-in: 2pm or by prior arrangement Check-out: 10:30am or by prior arrangement
- Bookings can be made by phone or by filling out our enquiry form (We’d prefer you to book directly with us rather than using external sites such as booking.com or airbnb)
How to get here
The village of Yungaburra is easily accessible. Drive from Cairns, just over one hour up the Gillies Range, or you can drive the Palmerston Highway from Innisfail, or come from the northern towns of Kuranda or Port Douglas.
Yungaburra is located centrally on the Atherton Tablelands (Cairns Highlands), with all the attractions within an hour and a half drive.
The Blue House is conveniently located in a quiet street in Yungaburra, yet is close to restaurants, shops and wildlife walks.
When you come into the heart of Yungaburra, look for Cedar Street (the side street next to the pub). We are located towards the end of the street next to the police station and police officer’s residence.
- For all bookings a deposit of 40% of the total cost of accommodation is required.
- Deposits will be refunded for cancellations up to 21 days prior to the booking date.
- Cancellations less than 21 days prior to the booking date will forfeit the deposit unless the accommodation is re-let for the whole booked period.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the booking date will be responsible for 100% of the booking unless the accommodation can be re-let for the whole booked period.
- All cancellations are subject to a $20 cancellation fee.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Blue House