- $200 per night for first couple + $20 per night for each additional person – children and adults (infants under 2 years stay for free)
- 2 night minimum stay – discounts may apply for longer stays
- Check-in: from 2pm or earlier by prior arrangement – Check-out: by 10:30am or later by prior arrangement
- Bookings can be made by phone or by filling out our enquiry form (We’d prefer you to book directly with us rather than using external booking sites).
- For all bookings, a credit card number must be provided for confirmation.
How to get here
The village of Yungaburra is easily accessible. Drive from Cairns, just over one hour up the Gillies Range, or you can drive up the Palmerston Highway from Innisfail, or come from the northern towns of Kuranda or Port Douglas via Mareeba.
Yungaburra is located centrally on the Atherton Tablelands, with all the attractions within an hour and a half drive.
The Blue House is conveniently located in a quiet street in Yungaburra, yet is close to restaurants, shops and wildlife walks.
When you come into the heart of Yungaburra, look for Cedar Street (the side street next to the pub). We are located towards the end of the street next to the police station and police officer’s residence.
- For all bookings a deposit of 40% of the total cost of accommodation is required.
- Cancellations up to 21 days prior to the booking date will not incur a cancellation fee.
- Cancellations less than 21 days prior to the booking date will incur a cancellation fee of one-night’s accommodation, unless the house is re-let for the whole booked period.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the booking date will be responsible for 100% of the booking unless the accommodation can be re-let for the whole booked period.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Blue House